We have a challenging and inspiring call to improve the quality of human life by enabling people do more, feel better and live longer.
To have a healthy and self-sustaining society.
To promote Health for individuals, families and communities through innovative approaches and community participation.
Support and provide comprehensive health care services through participatory and integrated health interventions.
- To support provision of comprehensive prevention and Health care services for vulnerable populations.
- To integrate health care services including malaria and TB prevention and control, promote RH,maternal and child health into HIV/AIDS service delivery.
- To enhance collaboration with Government and other stake holders in health system strengthening.
- To develop and promote health friendly approaches for sustainable health service delivery.
- To contribute to Health Systems strengthening and capacity building.
- To advocate for policies in non-health sectors and to promote interventions that impact on health.
Plot 5 Bunyonyi Drive, Kataza Bugolobi
P.O. Box 24112 Kampala Uganda
Tel: +256 414 235894 / 0772 658889 / 0703 658 889