We have a challenging and inspiring call to improve the quality of human life by enabling people do more, feel better and live longer.
To have a healthy and self-sustaining society.
To promote Health for individuals, families and communities through innovative approaches and community participation.
Support and provide comprehensive health care services through participatory and integrated health interventions.
1. To support provision of comprehensive prevention and Health care services for vulnerable populations.
2. To integrate health care services including malaria and TB prevention and control, promote RH,maternal and child health into HIV/AIDS service delivery.
3. To enhance collaboration with Government and other stake holders in health system strengthening.
4. To develop and promote health friendly approaches for sustainable health service delivery.
5. To contribute to Health Systems strengthening and capacity building.
6. To advocate for policies in non-health sectors and to promote interventions that impact on health.